Our team made a paper version of our lunar landscape a month ago. Today during our Moonbots meeting we confirmed our design by producing a prototype of our missions on the lunar landscape. We checked that our robot could move about easily and that the robot maintenance bay (base), spaceport, plateau and all mission elements placement made sense on the board.
Our next meeting is Thursday, August 16. We plan to cut out the plateau from Styrofoam sheets and glue together.
Note: Our ramp got dropped and broke while we were setting up so we replaced it temporarily with a green base plate for our meeting.